Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Continental Cakes

I started baking at a very young age (in my primary years). I followed my mom who taught the kampung ladies cooking in their association. I wrote down recipes that my mom taught and learned in their classes. At 9 years old I can bake my own biscuits. During Eid I helped my mom to prepare the food (biscuits, cakes and dishes). When I went to my secondary years and stayed in the hostel, I bake my own biscuits, cakes and delicacies every time I went home over the school holiday to bring them back to the hostel. I love trying and experimenting new recipes and food creations. I went to baking class to learn the professional technique and tactics of baking (especially modern one). Family and friends love what I prepared for them. Order for cakes and my homemade delicacies started to pour in and alhamdulillah my passion now has give me return.


Chocolate Banana Mousse Cake
Blackforest Cake

Cheesy Fruity Flan

Chocolate Banana Mousse Cake for Birthday





No comments:

Post a Comment