Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Mommy did you forget to put sugar in your sponge cake?"

"MasyaAllah!!! iya la mommy terlupa la..letak aje gula caster ni depan mata..tapi tak bubuh masa adun tadi.."..Phew!!! How can I forgot!. I really forgot to put the caster sugar in the cake batter when I mix it earlier. After I sliced the cakes before decorating them, there was some broken pieces of it, as usual my daughter will be the one who is going to finish it up, but when she popped the cake pieces into her mouth, she told me that the cake didn't taste like the usual one.

For some, it can be a total mess right!..but, as I were going to make a Chocolate Banana Mousse Cake and Strawberry Layer Cake, I regarded the problem as a minor one. The chocolate mousse and the chocolate ganache will surely add up to the sweetness taste to the cake, same goes to the strawberry layer cake, where the creamy topping and the sour taste of strawberry will add up to the taste and flavour.

Tawakkaltu ala Allah...the cake turned out great..and from a mistake, I learnt that those cakes are best to suit the need of diabetic patient. They too can enjoy eating a nice, awesome and tasty cake without having to worry about the sugary problem. Thank you Allah for another great thing and idea of invention You granted me with.



Chocolate Strawberry Layer Cake

Chocolate Banana Mousse Cake

"Forgot to put sugar" Cakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment